Monday, June 27, 2011

Quote of the week

"Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns.
 I am thankful that thorns have roses"
Alphonse Kerr
 The rose has always been valued for its beauty, fragrance and has its own symbol.

 
The five petals of the rose represent woman’s journey through life, and the five stages are birth, childhood, motherhood, the change of life into a woman of wisdom and finally, eternal rest.
Today is my birthday. To look at me, you would not know what stage of life I am in. You would have to look into my heart.
 There are still moments when I feel like a child, and so many thing are wondrous, and just the forming of the day lends me happiness in me. I suppose that is the child stage. Even though I am far past that in years, I seem to keep a part of the child in me by adding wisdom on it. For that I’m so glad I reached this day. 
 Pablo Picasso once said, "Are we to paint what's on the face, what's inside the face, or what's behind it?" 
 What do you see in the mirror? Is it puzzling reflections?  Can you see what is inside the face?


Roses are associated with not only  woman’s journey through life or love but also luxury; this is something you should remember when design your home.



Happy birthday to me. 

INTERIOR design IMAGE CREDITS: Trendirs.com and homes-design.net

No comments:

Post a Comment