Saturday, October 29, 2011

October comes to an end this week..

 " Witches, goblins, ghosts and ghoulies,
Wait for Halloween night;
They hide behind trees, and bite your knees,
Make you scream with fright; …"

 It is that time of the year...Halloween.
 I'm sure many of you will be celebrating this weekend with your kids, family or friends. By having hearty soups, pumpkin patches, apple cider or...


 ... cozying up by the fire witting the witches and the ghoulies to knock on your door...








Aaaaaouuuuuuwww...

Happy Halloween everyone!
INTERIOR design IMAGE CREDITS: ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    You have some beautiful interior designs. I wish I had that visual sense. However, your Witches, Goblins poem at the top of this page is mine. It is half of the song that I published on this webpage: http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/songs/witchesgoblins.html

    Please credit me as "by Jeannette Jaquish".
    My email is funantics.scripts@yahoo.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete